Tuesday, April 1, 2008

2nd April 2008

Finally got to blog again after 2 weeks. These 2 weeks are really long but enjoying. I have classes everyday, almost 4 lecturers a day, but I slept throughout half of the time. Luckily we've got a course mate who films all the lecturers down for us, so I can sleep better. I didn't mean to sleep, but waking up at 5am in the morning everyday sure needs lots of practice.

The weather here has been weird these couple of days, its was very hot in the afternoon (abt 35 degress) and very cold in the nite (abt 10degress) many ppl got sick. I'm the lucky one. We all have moquitoes net over the bed but somehow the mos just seems to find its way into my net to bite me. I'll wake up in the middle of the nite to search for it, and always end up empty handed. Perhaps its my mind the thinks mos is with me.

Went shopping today before I start blogging. Bought 4 pants, 2 shawls, an indian top (for my graudation ceremony) and 2 necklets. Guess how much it cost altogether? Only SGD$40. SUPER cheap. Guys n gals, not to worry, i'll try my best to get something for all of you. I also went for the Blood test today cos it cheap. Gonna shop later after lunch. Took more pics today but guess i'll upload another time.

1 more week to go, then it'll be end of our course. But this week is gonna be very tough cos we've just been told that there will be practical n oral exams and we have thesis to do. I'm so used to designing my work but now I have no computer. Really dunno how to finish my thesis. With no print outs no pictures, you can imagine how well i'll score ; )

After the course, I've took up another course for a week, and then I'll be volunteering at the therapy centre for 10 days then its HOLIDAYS all the way to end may.

Well got new pics update. The environment here is super nice, check the pic below. Most pics are uploaded in face book so go check out!

Bye for now....











2 comments:

Novelty Seeker said...

so fast 2 wks oredi! Time past so quickly! Nothin much happen here.. good to know you are doing well there! So where will you be goin for your holiday?

smilingsnail said...

I'm in the therapy centre now leaving on 19th april to mumbai, then to delhi n rishucash. Finally back to the ashram to help do some stuffs. Still trying to make plans to go Bhutan.