Thursday, April 10, 2008

End of my course

Finally I've reach the end of my course, A little sad cos I have to see my friends leaving but I'm happy too cos i get to continue my other journey. Well I finish my exam on tue, got my results yesterday I passed, infact every did so well that we all got 1st class results (there are 1st class with distinction, 1st class, 2nd class and failed). Did my presentation on the disease topic Sciatica, I was the last one to present on that day so I was expecting everyone to be tired n pray hard that i'll finish within seconds. Surprisingly they find my presentation really good, I took about 7min to finish my presentation and recieved my good comments from my frens.

Thank you pals!!

2 nights ago i had lots of guest in my room. Think there are abt 3 - 4 thousands of them. It was raining that day(2nd time raining since I'm in india) The huge black ants were moving house, but not just their unit seems like 3 -4 other villages are also moving away. They were crawling in from my bathroom and I had no idea to where. There so many of them that it looks almost like horror movies maybe 'Ants Attack'. I dun even dare to look at it, my brave roomate decided to killed them as we are afraid it mite take over our room. It took her more then 30min n still she couldn't finish clearing them. Not only there were ants but in all different sizes and other bugs too. I was so sad that night, I regrat to vote for the decision to kill them. I think all these years of being a vegetarian is a waste of my time, eventually I'm still selfish. Killing thousand of innocent insects where they didn't even harm us at all. So I punish myself the do chanting non stop for 90mins and not allow myself to go outing with my coursemates. Guess some of you mite think I'm crazy.

Tomorrow I'm goin to the therapy centre for attachment. Oh i almost forgot, I went to the dentist just now to remove my wisdom tooth. Haha... what an exprience. It was so cheap here, you cannot believe they charge only SGD$40 to remove 1 wisdom tooth. And the surgery was pretty smooth and quick. I kept my tooth, will take a picture and upload next time. I also had my new fillings on 1 of my tooth, but tis is more expensive, it cos about SGD$30.

I left my thumb drive with my frens so I can't post any pics now. Will try to log on asap next time.Guess that all for today. Bye for now, and do email or reply my blog to update my whats happening around.

Cheers!!


No comments: