Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Days in india



Hi pals,

Sorry for the late post. Never got a chance to go to city to the internet cafe and there is no network in the ashram (school). Well everything is fine here. I've been sick since i got here but i'm getting better. The weather is really hot here in the afternoon. Its about 36degrees and during this time we have no electricity in the ashram. So no fan. And definately no AC. The food here are nice. They dun look good but sure taste fantastic. They dun allow us to eat spicy food so lucky for me.

The ashram exprience is really something. I've got to bathe in brown water. Even my clothes are yellowish becos of it. My feet are never clean. It so dry and dirty now that I no longer bother about have it clean. The weather here is really nice in the evening n early morning. I have to wake up at 5am everyday but still feels good. The fans are not working in the afternoon during the hottest time of the day, so its really testing my patient to keep cool and not to sweat so much. Well i'll stop here well talk more next time.

My next off day is 2 weeks later. So Lian dun get scared if you dun hear from me more then 2 weeks. Meanwhile my cell is switch on at times so you still can texts me to check if I'm alive.



Btw I found a travel mate. We are gonna stay in the therapy centre for a month and then we go travel around India. Hurray.....



Bye for now.

Check out my face book for photos. Didn't upload all cos they charge me per MB upload.



1 comment:

Gin said...

Yo Royis,
Glad to heard that you are safe n sound and things are going well in India. How's your yoga therapy course?

Hey saw those pictures you took, they are nice. Are they taken near your school area?

Over here in Singapore, it is raining season. But weather can be as hot as India in the afternoon. Today is Good Friday, so you'll have any special activities for this day?

Take care k!
See you soon. Miss you.Hee
(on behalf of everyone)