Saturday, March 8, 2008

Preparing for India


Tomorrow is the day I'll begin my new life. Super excited n scared. Been taking some pills to prevent malaria. A super powerful pill with alot of side effects. Had a small diarrea for the 1st day and a little mood swing. 2nd day I starts to feel giddy and diarrea too. 3rd day was the worst. Viomitting, diarrea and dizzy. Super depression and anxiety. This is a scary pill. Today is the 4th day and I'm still dizzy every now and then. Oh no... I shouldn't had taken this pill. But there was one really good side effect about this pill. I called my ex and we had a really good conversation.


I'm only 70% packed and I still have lots of things laying outside waiting for a slot. Can't seems to finish my packing. Keep feeling I'll missed out something really important. Guess I just can't bear to leave my shell behind (my nickname is smilingsnail). Not gonna spent too much time blogging after all I not a blogging lover. For the sake of my frens and family to know my well about, this will be the site to check out if I'm still alive.






Cheers for now!

2 comments:

escape said...

welcome to the bloggers world. enjoy blogging. it's not just your family who will be visiting your blog.

erik k said...

good luck