Friday, May 16, 2008

Back to the Ashram

Finally back to my home in India. Everything is fine so far. Had serious skin rashfor the past whole week due to the super hot weather. But not to worried pals I'm ok now. I'll be back in 2 weeks time. My off day is every sat so if any of you wanna chat with me online, you can catch me on next sat. Came early today to see you all but 'boohoo' nobody is there. :)

Anyway I'm super excited to go home now. I've found what I wanted in India so I guess I should be ready to go home in 2 weeks time. FYI I won't be staying long in singapore, cos I'm planning to go for another course 2 months course in Thailand. Woo... I'm so excited about it now. I love Thailand.

Dun think I'll be blogging much since I'll be home soon (anyway no one sent me any comment maybe noboday is viewing my blog :( ) Too lazy to blog n I've got quite any important project I wanna finish before I leave the ashram. Dun think I'll finish it on time but I'll try my best.

So once again, take care my frens and see you all in 2 weeks time.


2 comments:

pampetite said...

halo, i'm reading your blog okie? take care. see ya ard soon! :)

love,
pam

Novelty Seeker said...

hey, wat happan? can u come back SG o not??